Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Rocker

Rainn Wilson-starrer movie about a guy who gets kicked out of a band and how he returns to kick butt 20 years later.Why the fuck would I would I not watch it?!!

I had to write this post a long fucking time ago but has not fucking happened... I am writing this with the other movie I just watcher - Tropic Thunder.More about that awesome movie later.

The Rocker also had some nice songs. I hope to get hold of them soon.The chick was good - Christina Applegate, albeit old.
Fuck it.

The movie is good.WATCH IT...

Rainn Wilson. Go for it brother. You are the fucking man. I done fucking care if this comes out as weird or stupid or ridiculous.Who the fuck cares what you think.Rainn Wilson is the man.Happy belated birthday brother!

Day Tripper. Day Tripper.Day Tripper.